The Institute of Africa Higher Education Research and Innovations (IA HERI), Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria (MAAUN), Kano has introduced a Collaborative Fellowship Scheme (CFS).
The scheme is aimed at availing research fellows the opportunity to collaborate with the Institute on research, innovation, capacity building, and educational development.
Benefits of the fellowship scheme:
The scheme would provide an opportunity for fellows of IAHERI to:
· Access research and training grants that shall be advertised by the Institute from time to
· Participate as resource persons in any IAHERI activities that would be frequently organized.
· Develop their personal skills in research and innovation.
· Explore and access other funds, which may be made available by the Institute’s donor
Eligible applicants should meet the following requirements:
· Have a PhD in any academic field.
· A PhD candidate in any recognized university in the world.
· A faculty member with a minimum of a Master’s Degree.
· A training and research officer in any recognized research institutes, consortium, or NGOs.
· A researcher and practitioner of any nationality affiliated with an academic, governmental
agency, multilateral, or nonprofit institution.
· A recognized public and private organization whose activities revolve around education,
research, innovation, and human capital development.
To enrol in the scheme, eligible candidates should follow the link provided below:
For more information email us @: email@example.com